If you love beaches, then you just have to see Sardinia at least once in your life. The beaches here are just so perfect that sometimes you feel like you’ve wondered into the Caribbean by accident!
Cheap Getaway to Sardinia
Should you be dreaming of soft sands and turquoise waters, I’d definitely recommend checking out this great-value break to the wonderful island of Sardinia. Blessed with great natural beauty and lush climates, it’s the perfect choice for a relaxing week away soaking up the sun and getting stuck into mouthwatering cuisine!
I’ve managed to put this break together using Hotels.com and my Flight Finder too. That means that you’ll have your return flights and accommodation included. You’ll be staying in the delightful town of Alghero at the Casa Rosada Alghero, where you’ll have your own apartment to get nice and comfy in. Alghero is a walled town bursting with character and you’re within easy access to plenty of beaches, amazing restaurants and also supermarkets should you want to do a bit of self-catering.
In terms of day trips from Alghero you’ve got plenty of options! The Grotta di Nettuno is situated at the end of the Porto Conte National Park and it’s breathtaking cave system well worth having a look at! You could even head off on a wonderful coastal drive to the down of Bosa, just situated a little further to the south.
To book this deal, simply click the links below to book your accommodation and flights separately. :)
- Cheap Getaway to Sardinia: 1 Week in Brilliant Apartment in Alghero incl. Return Flights only £183pp
- Provider: Hotels.com + Kayak (Flight Finder)
- Travel period: 03/10/2018 – 10/10/2018
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Departure airport: London Luton
- Destination airport: Alghero
- Airline: EasyJet
- Hotel: Casa Rosada Alghero
- Score: 5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Alghero, Sardinia
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £183 per person based on two adults sharing