Poland is such a brilliant choice when it comes to city breaks. Rich culture, beautiful architecture, great value for money – it’s clear to see why more and more people are opting to visit this lovely region of Europe. The city of Gdansk is no exception to this rule. This harbour city is a joy to explore and there’s a buzzing atmosphere as well. Perfect for a little group getaway with your best mates!
Cheap Group City Break to Gdansk
I’ve managed to put together a fantastic deal to the Polish city of Gdansk this October using Hotels.com and my Flight Finder tool. As well as your return flights from Stansted you’ve also got 2 nights at the brilliant Flats For Rent Nowa Motława in a seriously stylish self-catered apartment. There’s plenty of space for you all, and you’ve of course got everything for a self-catered stay including a fully-equipped kitchen, a lovely dining area and a chic bathroom.
The apartments are just a 10 minute walk to the centre of the Old Town. It’s a beautiful walk along the canals and you’ll love admiring all the quirky old houses! You’ll find most of the nightlife and dining options along the so-called Long Lane, but I’ve also got some personal recommendations for nightlife for you too! The Puro hotel has an amazing bar up on the 8th floor which offers wicked views, or you can slurp up some fantastic cocktails at Flisak 76. Or – and this is one of my favourites – head out to the 100cznia. They’ve managed to turn a bunch of old shipping containers into an amazing party venue!
To book this deal, simply click the links below to be taken to the providers’ websites where you can proceed with the booking. :)
- Cheap Group City Break to Gdansk: 2 Nights in Fantastic Self-Catered Apartment for Group of 4 incl. Return Flights only £50pp
- Provider: Hotels.com + Kayak (Flight Finder)
- Travel period: 08/10/2018 – 10/10/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: London Stansted
- Destination airport: Gdansk
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Flats For Rent Nowa Motława
- Score: 9.4/10 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Gdansk, Poland
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Self-catered
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £50 per person based on a group of 4 sharing (including resort fee)