Situated just minutes away by train from Cinque Terre, La Spezia is the perfect base for exploring one of Italy’s most beautiful stretches of coastlines. The steep mountains and sleep villages have inspired artists and writers through the ages with its beauty, and it’s a wonderful place to be if you’re looking to spark some romance or simply sample a bit of that dolce vita.
Cinque Terre Getaway
I’ve put together a 4-night break to the charming harbour city of La Spezia, which is literally just a stone’s throw from Cinque Terre. You can get the train from La Spezia to the village of Riomaggiore and it takes just 10 minutes! Piece of cake!
This nifty little deal was put together using cheap flights I found on my Flight Finder tool as well as a great offer I spotted on Trivago. The flights in this deal will see you depart from Manchester and you’ll be landing in the city of Genoa, which is just over an hour away by train! Your accommodation is the wonderful La Tre Spezie, a lovely B&B praised for its great value for money and welcoming staff. To sweeten the deal even more you’ve got breakfast included too!
La Spezia is actually a really wonderful town that tends to get overlooked by tourists – there’s a gorgeous seafront promenade and you’ll find plenty of restaurants, cafés and bars all around. But of course, the main draw really is seeing the Cinque Terre.,just a short 10-minute hop on the train away. You don’t need me to tell you just how jaw-droppingly stunning this part of Italy is. To see the villages clinging to the impossibly steep cliffs and the awesome sea views… It’s enough to get me daydreaming!
To book this deal, simply click the links below to be taken to the deals over at Trivago and my Flight Finder tool. :)
- Cheap Holiday to Cinque Terre: 4 Nights in Brilliant B&B in La Spezia incl. Breakfast & Manchester Flights only £128pp
- Provider: Trivago + Flight Finder
- Travel period: 07/10/2018 – 11/10/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Manchester
- Destination airport: Genoa
- Airline: EasyJet
- Hotel: Le Tre Spezie
- Score: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: La Spezia, Italy (10 minute train from Cinque Terre)
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £128 per person based on two adults sharing