Not looking forward to the dreary weather in November? No problem – just hop on over to Cyprus and enjoy some lovely climates!
Cheap Holiday to Cyprus
I’ve spotted a brilliant deal to the Ayia Napa region in Cyprus this November. Temperatures will still be comfortably within the 20s, so all you’ll need is a little jumper at evening. It’ll be a huge improvement from the chilly weather at home either way!
This Loveholidays package comes with your return flights as well as your 7-night stay at the brilliant Blue Harbour Boutique Apartments. With rave reviews on Tripadvisor and plush interiors, you’re guaranteed an amazing stay. There’s a lovely nautical theme with bright colours and earthy materials used throughout, giving it a lovely homely edge. They offer truly brilliant value for money in my eyes!
There’s still plenty going on in Ayia Napa in November time, yet the atmosphere is definitely very relaxed and peaceful now that the main tourist season is over. Bars such as Cocoa, Romeo and Cafe Centro will still be open, and you’ve also got plenty of opportunities for day trips too. In fact you’ll be able to enjoy breathtaking landmarks such as the Kykkos Monastery, the Kato Paphos Archaeological Park or even Aphrodite’s Rock without having to put up with huge crowds!
To book this deal, simply click the link to be taken to the provider’s website – I’ve listed some alternative dates for you below as well! :)
02/11/2018 – 09/11/2018 – £129
03/11/2018 – 10/11/2018 – £208
06/11/2018 – 13/11/2018 – £127
09/11/2018 – 16/11/2018 – £191
11/11/2018 – 18/11/2018 – £125
12/11/2018 – 19/11/2018 – £129
23/11/2018 – 30/11/2018 – £120
- Cheap Holiday to Cyprus: 1 Week in Boutique Apartment incl. Return Flights from only £106
- Provider: Loveholidays
- Example dates: 28/11/2018 – 05/12/2018
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Departure airport: London Luton
- Alternative Airport
- Bristol: 28/11/2018 – 05/12/2018 – £125
- Alternative Airport
- Destination airport: Larnaca
- Airline: Wizz Air
- Hotel: Blue Harbour Boutique Apartments
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Ayia Napa, Cyprus
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £106 per person based on two adults sharing