Spring is the perfect time of year to soak up a bit of extra sunshine. The warmer weather is making its return, the days are getting longer and the flowers will be starting to bloom… Beautiful stuff! So why not make next spring extra special with a getaway to the peaceful island of Menorca? :)
Cheap Holiday to Menorca
I’ve spotted a brilliant deal for a week in Menorca next March over at Travelsupermarket. It might not exactly be warm enough to go for a swim in the sea, but one fact remains – it’s the perfect place to be if you’re really looking for some proper peace and quiet. You’ll be free to enjoy gorgeous coastal walks and historic towns all to yourself, meaning you can really get immersed in the lush Mediterranean atmosphere.
As well as return flights, you’ll also have your 7 nights at the brilliant White Sands Beach Club included as well. Having picked up a Certificate of Excellence over on Tripadvisor, you know you’re in for a brilliant time! I absolutely love the location, tucked away in a picturesque little cove, and even the traditional style of architecture is lovely too. You’re in for a fantastic time here!
If you’re interested in booking this deal, simply click the link below – I’ve also spotted a second set of dates for a similar price!
- Cheap Holiday to Menorca: 1 Week in Fantastic 3* Resort incl. Return Flights from only £126
- Provider: Travelsupermarket
- Travel period: 09/03/2019 – 16/03/2018
- Alternative date:
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Departure airport: London Gatwick
- Destination airport: Menorca
- Airline: EasyJet
- Hotel: White Sands Beach Club
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Arenal d’en Castell
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £126 per person based on two adults sharing