Spring is the perfect time of year to soak up a bit of extra sunshine. The warmer weather is making its return, the days are getting longer and the flowers will be starting to bloom… Beautiful stuff! So why not make next spring extra special with a cheap holiday to Menorca? :) This peaceful island is waiting!
Cheap Holiday to Menorca
I’ve spotted a brilliant deal for a week in Menorca in March over at Travelsupermarket. It might not exactly be warm enough to go for a swim in the sea, but one fact remains – it’s the perfect place to be if you’re really looking for some proper peace and quiet. You’ll be free to enjoy gorgeous coastal walks and historic towns all to yourself, meaning you can really get immersed in the lush Mediterranean atmosphere.
As well as return flights, you’ll also have your 7 nights at the brilliant White Sands Beach Club included. The hotel has a Certificate of Excellence over on TripAdvisor, so you know you’re in for a brilliant time! I absolutely love the location, tucked away in a picturesque little cove, and even the traditional style of architecture is lovely too.
If you’re interested in booking this deal, simply click the links below!
- Cheap Holiday to Menorca: 1 Week in Fantastic 3* Resort incl. Return Flights from only £121
- Provider: Travelsupermarket
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Destination airport: Menorca
- Airline: EasyJet
- Hotel: White Sands Beach Club
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Arenal d’en Castell
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £121 per person based on two adults sharing