Tell you want – I’m certainly feeling the chill these days! The colder autumn weather is well and truly here, so if you’re finding yourself craving a bit of sunshine, I’m certain this last-minute deal to Kos will sort you out just fine!
Cheap Kos Holiday
Over at Travel Supermarket I’ve spotted a brilliant deal for a week-long holiday to Kos at the beginning of October. You’ll be swapping jumpers and jackets for a proper bit of Mediterranean climates – no complaints from me there!
With this deal you’ll be getting your return flights from London Stansted as well as your 7-night stay at the Hotel Poseidon. Situated in island capital, this hotel’s had glowing reviews from past guests thanks to the welcoming staff, brilliant location and lovely outdoor pool.
Kos is a truly beautiful island with bucketloads of history at every turn. Be sure to explore the ancient ruins of Asklepion, or the old Basilica of Agios Stefanos. After a long day of sightseeing you can always plonk yourself down at one of the many beautiful beaches – or get stuck into a Greek feast in a traditional taverna!
To book this holiday deal, simply click the link to be taken to the package over at the provider’s website. :)
- Cheap Kos Holiday: 1 Week in Great Hotel incl. Daily Breakfast & Return Flights only £134
- Provider: Travel Supermarket
- Travel period: 02/10/2018 – 09/10/2018
- Alternative date:
- 04/10/2018 – 11/10/2018 – £147pp
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Departure airport: London Stansted
- Destination airport: Kos
- Airline: Jet2
- Hotel: Hotel Poseidon
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Kos Town, Greece
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £134 per person based on two adults sharing