Kos is one of the most popular of the Greek islands. It’s no surprise when you see stunning photos of beautiful, white sandy beaches, crystal clear waters and a really lovely climate. This is the perfect opportunity for you to catch some early summer sun next year.
Cheap Kos Holiday
You will be staying at the Sacallis Inn (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) for 4 Nights on a bed and breakfast basis – this hotel is the perfect spot for some sun, sea and relaxation. Lounge by the spacious outdoor pool or take a dip in the azure blue sea – either way, you’re sure to feel refreshed after a week here! The hotel also boasts a snack bar and restaurant on the sea front, and there are also free accessible BBQ facilities.
Rooms and apartments include a flat screen satellite TV, fridge, electric kettle, hairdryer and some also include a fully equipped kitchen – there are various restaurants, shops and minimarkets located within a short walking distance of the hotel so it’s easy to keep stocked up! Don’t worry about breakfast though, this is served everyday on the beach bar terrace – where refreshing drinks and snacks are also served during the day!
Just pick the option that suits you best and make the most of this amazing value Kos deal today!
- Cheap Kos Holiday: 4 Nights incl. good Hotel with outdoor pool, Breakfast & Flights only £181
- Travel dates: 9 – 16 May 2017
- Length of stay: 4 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Heathrow
- Hotel: 3-star Sacallis Inn
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 268 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Kos, Greece
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: Not included, find average transfer prices here
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £180.845 per person based on 2 adults sharing