These cheap Kos holidays are the perfect way to start your summer, with gorgeous blue seas, lovely beaches and so much ancient history you’ll literally be stumbling across it. What could be better?
7 Night Cheap Kos Holidays Including Hotel, Transfers and Flights
I have found a deal to the gorgeous Greek island of Kos, the second largest of the Dodecanese islands and one of the loveliest. These cheap Kos holidays are the perfect way to make the most of the great weather, great beaches and great food and culture for far less money than you’d think!
Thanks to this great package from Thomson you will be spending 7 nights in a quiet hotel in Kos Town, the capital of the island, plus flights and transfers are included, all for just £175 per person.
Flights are from Cardiff to Kos, and including transfers your travel is all sorted. Alternative flights are available from London Gatwick, Newcastle, Glasgow and Manchester, although prices do vary by quite a bit (see below.)
The Nicon Apartments are superbly located, just a 5 minute bus ride from the centre of Kos Town and just 5 minutes walk from the beach at Paradisi Place. This quiet hotel is set in it’s own lovely gardens and constructed around a great pool which has its own snack bar, perfect for a nice afternoon of swimming, sunbathing and the the occasional cold beer or Greek salad. This hotel scores 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor, and with it’s location it’s easy to see why.
Kos Town is stylish and elegant, and you barely have to scratch the surface to see the amazing Greek, Roman and Byzantine history of this place. Dominating the pretty harbour is the Castle of the Knights, a massive 14th Century defence built to protect Kos from the Ottoman Empire, which is well worth visiting, and the streets of the original old town are well worth wondering around – you’re just as likely to stumble across a little old taverna as a cosmopolitan cafe in this interesting blend of past and present. With your pool and the beach close as well you’ll have plenty to do when you’re not busy relaxing and getting your tan on! These cheap Kos holidays really do have everything you could need to start off your summer with a splash!
- Cheap Kos Holidays: 7 Nights incl. Hotel, Transfers and Flights only £175
- Travel dates: Saturday 6th June to 14th June 2015
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 23°C
- approx. water temperature during stay: 22°C
- Airport of departure: Cardiff
- alternative airports: London Gatwick, Newcastle, Glasgow, Manchester (see prices below)
- Airline: Thomson Air
- Hotel: Nicon Apartments
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 156 reviews
- Location: approx. 1 mile from Kos Town city centre
- Destination: Kos
- Meals: Self catering
- Airport transfer in Kos: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Rental car: Available on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £175 per person based on 3 adults sharing