A top destination for anyone looking for a wicked getaway to Europe!
Cheap Krakow City Break
Krakow’s beautiful architecture, rich history and buzzing nightlife draw many a visitor to its cobbled streets and picturesque squares. Now you too can experience this awesome city for a fantastic price with these awesome offers I’ve put together using Trivago and my Flight Finder!
As well as return flights you’ll have your 3-night stay at the Ibis Budget Krakow Stare Miasto. This great little budget hotel puts you in a super nifty location just a stone’s throw away from the main station and the Old Town, meaning that you won’t have to go far for transport links and sightseeing. If it’s your first time in Krakow then, of course, the Old Town has to be your first port of call – the main square is one of the most popular meeting points in the city and you’ll love exploring the maze of winding streets lined with cafés and restaurants. But make sure you take the time to check out the Kazimierz district as well. This was the city’s former Jewish district and you’ll still see synagogues and decorations by the entrances to townhouses that attest to this.
I’ve found several dates in 2019 that came to a wicked price so just take a look at the dates below and see what takes your fancy!
Departures from London
- Cheap Krakow City Break: 3 Nights incl. Hotel & Return Flights from just £64
- Provider: Trivago + Skyscanner
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Destination airport: Krakow
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: ibis Budget Krakow Stare Miasto
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Central
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price: From only £64 per person based on two adults sharing