Looking for a cheap and cheerful getaway to the sun? :)
Cheap Getaway to Paphos
I spotted an amazing last-minute mini-getaway to Paphos on Travel Supermarket this December – and there are some cheap dates going in January as well in case that’s a little too soon for you! For just under £70 you could soon be jetting off to the farthest reaches of the Mediterranean and enjoying the wonderful mild climates and breathtaking history that’s abound in Cyprus.
As well as return flights, you’ve also got your 4-night stay at the Club Coral View Resort included as well. It enjoys an incredible, tranquil location up in the hills, giving you wonderful views across the rooftops of the nearby village and the glistening waters of the Med. Car rental isn’t part of this deal but I would recommend finding a cheap deal as driving is a brilliant way of getting around the island. You can head off and explore the multitude of historic ruins, or head up into the central hills and explore the old villages tucked away in the forests.
The cheapest deal is departing from Bournemouth in December, but I’ve also listed some cheap prices for London departures as well. Simply see what takes your fancy and don’t be afraid to play around with the dates – you’ll be bound to find a cracking deal no matter what!
Departures from Bournemouth
- Cheap Getaway to Paphos: 4 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Return Flights from just £65
- Provider: Travel Supermarket
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Bournemouth (cheapest), London
- Destination airport: Paphos
- Hotel: Club Coral View Resort
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Paphos, Cyprus
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price: from only £65 per person based on two adults sharing