Add a bit of colour to autumn this year with this fantastic deal for a cheap Lisbon break I’ve put together!
Cheap Lisbon Break
Using Hotels.com and our Flight Finder I’ve managed to put together this cheap and cheerful city break to the Portuguese capital this November, so you can have a break from the dreary weather at home.
You’ve got return flights from London Stansted as well as 3 nights at the excellent House of São Bento, which has received glowing reviews thanks to its stylish design and great location close to the historic Bairro Alto district. They even provide a bike rental service to help you get around!
Thanks to the great location you can dive straight into the action. The Parliament building, Rossio Square and the famous Santa Justa Elevator are a short walk away, and a little further on you can check out Lisbon Cathedral, Torre de Belém and São Jorge Castle. There’s also plenty of fantastic street art and an amazing food scene which definitely makes Lisbon so lively. Be sure to head to Alfama, Lisbon’s oldest neighbourhood, sit yourselves down at one of the many beautiful restaurants and cafés and try your hand at some of the local specialities and wines.
With a destination as good as Lisbon, your autumn blues will be well and truly forgotten! If you’re interested then just click the links below to check out out the deal. :)
- Cheap Lisbon City Break: 3 Nights in Superb Guesthouse incl. Return Flights only £121
- Provider: Hotels.com + Kayak (Flight Finder)
- Travel period: 08/10/2018 – 11/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: London Stansted
- Destination airport: Lisbon
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: House São Bento
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Central
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £121 per person based on two adults sharing