You don’t have to travel far to sample completely different cultures and ways of life! The magical city of Marrakech has been enchanting explorers for centuries – experience the magic yourself with this brilliantly cheap deal I’ve put together!
Cheap Marrakech Break
This deal is for a 3-night mini-break to Marrakech in November, when the temperatures have cooled off from the sweltering summer highs! I’ve put together cheap flights from Liverpool that I found with my Flight Finder tool as well as a brilliant deal for the Riad l’Oiseau du Paradis on Hotels.com You’re situated right in the heart of the historic medina, where you can really sense that magical atmosphere. You’ll love exploring what almost feels like a maze of streets at times – you’ll find all sorts of lovely cafés and shops tucked away. You’ve got breakfast included at this hotel as well. The hotel is set in a traditional riad, which means that there’s a beautiful courtyard in the inside of the building where you can relax in the shade and marvel at the beautiful Arabic designs.
Since there’s so much to see and do it’s almost hard to know where to start! But I definitely recommend starting at the Koutoubia Mosque and the famous Jemaa el-Fna market square before heading to the Medina to explore the endless maze of streets, shops and cafés. Need a break from the bustling city life? Then why not retreat to the Majorelle Gardens, or even make a day trip to the Atlas Mountains?
To book this deal, simply click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately. :)
- Marrakech Break: 4 Nights in Brilliant Riad Hotel incl. Breakfast & Liverpool Flights only £126pp
- Provider: Hotels.com + Kayak (Flight Finder)
- Travel period: 26/11/2018 – 30/11/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Liverpool
- Destination airport: Marrakech
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Riad l’Oiseau du Paradis
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Medina district, Marrakech
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £126 per person based on two adults sharing