Mouthwatering cuisine, gorgeous architecture and more iconic sights and attractions than you can shake a stick at – there’s a reason why Rome truly is in a league of its own when it comes to city breaks!
Cheap Rome City Break
I was looking around on Trivago and my Flight Finder tool and managed to put together some wicked deals for a 3-night getaway to the Italian capital. I’ve spotted various dates in January and February, so it’s going to be a brilliant way to get 2019 off to the perfect start really!
Included in all options are your return flights from London orLiverpool as well as your 3-night stay at the Hotel Cervia. It puts you within easy reach of the whole city, just a few blocks up the road from the Termini Station – there are two Metro stations nearby as well so you’ll be able to zip around Rome with ease!
First-time visitors to Rome will have plenty to keep them busy. The Colosseum, Roman Forum and the Pantheon are just a few of the many historic sites within the city, so your sightseeing itinerary’s going to be jam-packed! For some lovely bites to eat I definitely recommend heading over to the Trastevere district, as you’ll find lots of lovely little squares lined with cafés, bars and restaurants.
To book your Rome city break, simply use the links below to book your hotel and flights separately. :)
Departures from London
Departures from Liverpool
- Cheap Rome City Break: 3 Nights in Well-Reviewed Hotel incl. Return Flights from just £81
- Provider: Trivago + Flight Finder
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Destination airport: Rome Ciampino or Rome Fiumicino
- Airline: Budget airline
- Hotel: Hotel Cervia
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Central
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £81 per person based on two adults sharing