Those views of the caldera and the white-washed villages dotted with blue domes might seem like a dream far out of reach for many, but in actual fact it’s dead easy to do Santorini on a budget!
Cheap Santorini Getaway
I’ve put together a great 4-night deal to Santorini using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool for those of you who really want to get exploring the island. The deal is for November, so while temperatures are still mild enough you won’t be putting up with the heaving crowds of tourists that come with the summer months. You’ll feel like you’ve got the whole island to yourself!
As well as your return flights from Manchester you’ll also have your 4 nights in the lovely Antonia Hotel Santorini. It’s in a fantastic location close to the centre of Thera, so you won’t have far to go to enjoy those amazing views so typical of Santorini! You’ll have an apartment all to yourselves so you can really make yourselves at home!
For the best sunsets then Oia has to be the place to go (but go early of course!), but all the towns along the west coast such as Imerovigli and Finikia offer great vantage points. For something a little different, head to the east and southern coast where you’ll find amazing volcanic beaches. Fantastic for a relaxed afternoon stroll!
To book this deal, simply click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately. :)
- Cheap Santorini Getaway: 4 Nights in Well-Reviewed Apartment incl. Return Manchester Flights only £189pp
- Provider: Trivago + Kayak (Flight Finder)
- Travel period: 06/11/2018 – 10/11/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Manchester
- Destination airport: Thira
- Airline: Aegean Airlines
- Hotel: Antonia Hotel
- Score: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Fira, Santorini
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £189 per person based on two adults sharing