Those views of the caldera and the white-washed villages dotted with blue domes might seem like a dream far out of reach for many, but in actual fact it’s dead easy to do Santorini on a budget!
Cheap Santorini Getaway
If you’ve been dreaming of visiting this island, you’ll be glad to know I’ve spotted a brilliant deal over on Groupon that’s perfect for budget travellers. There are loads of options in terms of duration, dates and departure airports (you can fly from London or Manchester), but the cheapest option is for a cheeky 3-night break. You’ll have your return flights and your stay at the Blue Hotel included in all options.
For the best sunsets then Oia has to be the place to go (but go early of course!), but all the towns along the west coast such as Imerovigli and Finikia offer great vantage points. For something a little different, head to the east and southern coast where you’ll find amazing volcanic beaches. Fantastic for a relaxed afternoon stroll!
This deal is part of my Enchanting Escapes week with Groupon Getaways! I’ve got a handy discount code that you can avail of right now. If you enter the code HOLIDAY20 at checkout you can get 20% off. I’ve gone ahead and subtracted it from the price so thats why the price is a little different from the screenshot.
- Cheap Santorini Getaway: 3 Nights incl. Hotel & Return Flights from just £120 – Multiple Departure Airports Available!
- Provider: Groupon
- Travel period: Valid for selected departure dates from April – November 2019 (cheapest dates April 2019)
- Length of stay: 3 nights (cheapest option – stays of up to 7 nights possible)
- Departure airport: London (cheapest), Manchester (from £259pp)
- Destination airport: Thira
- Airline: Budget airline
- Hotel: Blue Sea Hotel
- Score: 3.5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Kamari, Santorini
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only £120 per person based on two adults sharing