Sicily is a real jewel in the Mediterranean sea. The island enjoys some truly wonderful climates, and you’ve got some of the most incredible beaches going! Add the lovely architecture and mind-blowing cuisine to the mix and you’ve got yourselves a real winner here!
Cheap September Getaway to Sicily
This fantastic Travel Supermarket deal will see you spend a week in a well-rated apartment in the charming city of Trapani on Sicily’s western coast. The historic centre is a joy to explore, and in the bustling port you’ll find plenty of ferries that will whisk you away to the nearby Egadi Islands. And of course there are plenty of charming little beaches along the coastlines where you can bask in that glorious Sicilian sunshine.
This deal comes with your return flights from Manchester as well as your 7 nights at the Renda Appartamenti. This puts you right in the heart of Trapani, meaning you’ve got loads of fantastic restaurants and cafés all just a stone’s throw away. The apartments themselves come with all the home comforts you’ll need for a cosy stay, including a fully equipped kitchen. But the cherry on top has to be the lovely owners who will be more than happy to share some fantastic recommendations on things to do and see in the area.
To book this deal, simply click the link below to be taken to the provider’s website. :)
- Cheap September Getaway to Sicily: 1 Week in Well-Reviewed Apartment incl. Manchester Flights only £284
- Provider: Travel Supermarket
- Travel period: 21/09/2018 – 28/09/2018
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Departure airport: Manchester
- Destination airport: Palermo
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Renda Appartamenti
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Trapani, Sicily
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £282 per person based on two adults sharing