Romania! A country underrated by many people, this amazing place is definitely worth exploring! Of course it’s known for Transylvania, Vlad the Impaler, and the song Dragostea Din Tei by Ozone… but this place I’ve found for you, Timisoara, should definitely be added to the list. It’s a pretty big city in Romania and it’s one of the most attractive urban areas built around a series of wonderful squares, gardens and parks!
Book your Timisoara Break today!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic Mosaico Alfetta (5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 12 reviews) and I can guarantee it’s an amazing place to stay on your Timisoara Break! It’s located pretty close to many of the main attractions in the city, including Unirii Square, Iulius Mall as well as Memorialul Revolutiei! And if you don’t wanna roam around trying to look for a place to eat lunch and dinner, then I have a couple of suggestions for you located pretty close to your accommodation! These include Restaurant Merlot, Biofresh Restaurant Vegetarian as well as the elegantly named… Drunken Rat!
- Cheap Timisoara Break: 4 Nights incl. Top-rated Accommodation, Breakfast & Flights only £68 pp!
- Book your deal through Trivago and using my Flight Fare Finder!
- Travel dates: 24-28 January 2017
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Mosaico Alfetta
- Rating: 5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 12 reviews
- Location: approx. 1.2 miles from city centre
- Destination: Timisoara, Romania
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer not included
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £68 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!