Looking for a city break that won’t break the bank? Delve into wild and wonderful Eastern Europe with this cheap weekend break to Ukraine! You’ll be the beautiful city of Lviv for three nights, with flights included.
Pretty Lviv Weekend Break
This holiday from Expedia includes at the Taurus Hotel and Spa. This 4-star complex has a spa and wellness centre, indoor pool, hot tub and sauna. You will be in the historical district of Lviv, a 20-minute walk outside of the city centre. You’ll be five minutes from the stunning St George’s Cathedral, a baroque-rococo structure that overlooks the city. Previous guests at the Taurus loved the location, spacious rooms and service!
Lviv’s beautiful centre is a Unesco Heritage Site – with beautiful, pastel-coloured architecture, coffee houses and quaint terraces. It’s quite similar to Prague and Krakow, minus all the tourists! I recommend taking a walking tour of the city. Visit the stunning S. Krushelnytska Opera House and try to get a cheap ticket. Get into the city’s coffee house culture by searching for a cafe around Rynok Square. If you’re feeling risque, head to the Bania, a Russian style sauna for both men and women. For discounts around the city, including in some top-class restaurants, invest in a tourist card.
- Cheap Weekend Break to Ukraine: 3 Nights in Excellent 4-Star Hotel Incl. Breakfast, Flights just £120
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 09/11/2018 – 12/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: London STN
- Destination airport: Lviv Danylo Halytskyi International Airport LWO
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Taurus Hotel & Spa
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Central Lviv
- Meals: Breakfast
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £120 per person based on two adults sharing