How does an overnight stay at a 4-star hotel sound? With this Cheshire countryside staycation, you’ll be totally spoiled in the beautiful environs of England’s North West. I found this deal on Groupon, so make sure to book with them!
Cheshire Countryside Staycation
This deal includes a stay at the wonderful Nunsmere Hall Hotel in the North West of England. Surrounded by a lake, this hotel sits among lush private gardens and you’ll enjoy a stay in a deluxe double room. As a guest, you’ll receive a full English breakfast and a glass of prosecco. There’s also an onsite restaurant, so your dinner for the evening is sorted!
Cheshire County offers plenty to see during your staycation. Make sure you check out attractions like the Chester Cathedral and the city zoo. Head to Warrington town to check out the local shops and markets or head to the National Waterways Museum in Ellesmere. This is the perfect location to take a day or two out and recharge your batteries!
To book this staycation, just follow the link below! :)
- Cheshire Countryside Staycation: 1 Night for 2 in Lakeside Hotel Incl. Breakfast, Prosecco just £44.50
- Provider: Groupon
- Travel period: 19/09/2018 – 20/09/2018
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: Nunsmere Hall Hotel
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Oakmere, Cheshire
- Meals: Breakfast
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £44.50 per person based on two adults sharing