If you can’t wait to dress up in your new winter coat, starting shopping for presents for those special people in your life and drink endless glasses of mulled wine, then this deal I found on Trivago and my Flight Finder is perfect for you! This deal comes at a great time – the first weekend of December, so you will get into the Christmassy spirit from the first day of the month! Soak up the medieval charm and the aroma of bratwurst, glühwein and gingerbread!
Christmas Nuremberg Break
You will be staying at the well-rated Ibis Nuernberg City Am Plaerrer, in the heart of the old town, which is my favourite part of this gorgeous city! The tempting aromas of mulled wine, sweet roasted almonds, German sausages and typical gingerbread create a truly treasurable ambience. Nuremberg looks like something out of a fairy-tale with its towers and impressive cathedrals. The Nuremberg Christkindlemarket has developed a world-class reputation as being one of the best Christmas markets, with cute wooden stalls selling decorative ornaments and winter warming delights! Bring home goodies for all your friends and family from the markets and kick-start your Xmas with a little indulgent present!
If this sounds like your cup of tea, just click any of the links to book it!
- Christmas Nuremberg Break: 2 nights in Excellent, Central Hotel incl Return Flights, just £114pp
- Provider: Trivago & Kayak (Flight Finder)
- Travel period: 01/12/2018 – 03/12/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Stansted
- Destination airport: Nuremberg
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Ibis Nuernberg City Am Plaerrer
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: 0.5 Miles from city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £114 per person based on two adults sharing