Searching around for a last-minute festive city break or needing to get some serious Christmas shopping done? Then off to Dublin with you!
Christmas Shopping in Dublin
Anyone who’s been in the Irish capital during the festive season will know how magical it is. With more fairy lights than you can shake a stick up, the streets of the city centre are absolutely breathtaking and the atmosphere is just wonderful, especially along bustling Grafton Street.
This is a nifty deal that I’ve spotted over at Voyage Privé, which comes with your return flights and your 2-night stay at the 4* Clayton Hotel Charlemont. This is a brand-new hotel that’s opened up just a few months ago – the luxury décor, complimentary breakfast and brilliant location right in the heart of Dublin all speak for themselves!
There are various airports across the UK that you can opt for, the cheapest being Bristol and Birmingham. Readers travelling from Northern Ireland can also just book the hotel by itself – prices start from just £52 per person per night! Simply use the link to be taken over to the provider’s website but just remember that you’ll need to be signed in to an account to see this exclusive offer. :)
- Christmas Shopping in Dublin: 2 Nights in Central 4* Hotel incl. Breakfast & Return Flights from just £133 – Multiple Departure Airports Available!
- Provider: Voyage Privé
- Travel period: Various dates until March 2019 available (cheapest dates in December 2018)
- See screenshot for example booking!
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Bristol or Birmingham (cheapest)
- Alternative airports: Edinburgh, London, Manchester
- Destination airport: Dublin
- Hotel: Clayton Hotel Charlemont
- Location: Central
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price from only £133 per person based on two adults sharing (incl. booking fee)