♫…It’s the most wonderful time of the year…♫
Hearing this tune playing out over the speakers as you stroll through Macy’s will tick all the boxes for anybody who would consider themselves a Christmas shopping fanatic. I have found an excellent package on Expedia for two people to enjoy five nights of Christmas shopping in New York this December. So why not appease you’re inner child and see if any miracles occur on 34th Street in 2015? ;)
Christmas Shopping in New York
Seeing the lights of the Rockerfeller Centre’s Christmas Tree, walking down 5th Avenue trying to pick up a bargain or just feeling the sense of festive optimism in the air, all will make the journey to New York worthwhile. No city in the world does the build up to Christmas better than the Big Apple.
The hotel you will be staying in is the Holiday Inn Staten Island located in Staten Island. The hotel offers access to Manhattan with a free shuttle to free Staten Island Ferry.
So getting to and from Manhattan will be a breeze, even with the busy festive atmosphere. It has a rating of 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor and for £9.63 per night extra you will get a breakfast for each morning of your stay.
There are several flight options available but the best option (value-wise) is without a doubt the times I have in the screenshot below. The flights are with British Airways between London Heathrow and JFK and the dates for the trip are from 06/12/2015 to the 11/12/2015.
Don’t get lost Christmas Shopping in New York, lose yourself Christmas Shopping in New York instead! :) Follow the link below to book this offer today.
- Christmas Shopping in New York: 5 Nights incl. Great Hotel, Breakfast and Flights for only £529
- Travel period: 06/12/2015 – 11/12/2015
- Length of stay: 5 nights
- Airport of departure: London Heathrow
- Destination: JFK
- Airline: British Airways
- Hotel: Holiday Inn Staten Island
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 40 reviews
- Location: Staten Island, New York
- Board basis: self catering, breakfast for an extra of £9.63 per night available
- Airport transfer: £9 on train, bus
- Price: only £529 per person based on two adults sharing