I know what you’re thinking right now “Holidayguru the summer isn’t even over!” but still to get the best prices you have to plan ahead a little bit. I think that this Christmas Vienna getaway is one deal thats hard to pass up. Treat yourself to a magical Christmas with this deal that I’ve found on Trivago and my Flight Finder.
Christmas Vienna Getaway
With its castles and dramatic architecture, Vienna is already a pretty magical city but when Christmas comes around its amped up even more! This great value city break will see you staying in a prime location in the city where you can soak in all of the most amazing sights and sounds of the markets. The markets themselves kick off on the 17th of November and run right through to the 31st of December. You’ll be right in the centre of the magic!
Included with this deal are your return flights from London Stanstead to Vienna, so thats one less thing to worry about. The hotel that you’ll be staying in is the Meininger Hotel in the downtown area of Vienna. This modern hotel ticks all the boxes when it comes to the perfect city break hotel. It’s an all round great hotel and many of its former guests have had very little to complain about when it comes to negatives. That location is awesome as well at just 0.9 miles from the centre!
Check out the details below and follow the links to get it all booked :)
- Christmas Vienna Getaway: 3 Nights Stay in a Well Rated Hotel incl. Return Flights for just £108pp
- Provider: Trivago and my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 26/11/2018 -29/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: London Stanstead
- Destination airport: Vienna
- Airline: Eurowings, Ryanair
- Hotel: Meininger Hotel Wien Downtown Franz
- Score: 8.1 out of 10 on Trivago
- Location: 0.9 miles from the city centre
- Meals: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £108 per person based on two adults sharing