Fancy spending a few days in the Danish capital, well let me tell you Copenhagen is lovely all year round but Christmas is when it truly comes to life! Stop dreaming and make it a reality with this exciting winter deal I put together using my Flight Finder and Airbnb! <3
Christmassy Copenhagen Solo Trip
A visit to Copenhagen is like stepping into a Christmas postcard and you will love the homely vibe of your private room in a Penthouse Apartment in the lovely district of Frederiksberg. Previous guests the friendly owner – Soren and the peaceful surroundings of the area. You will be close to buses and a metro so reaching the city centre will be easy.
In December, Copenhagen is overflowing with festive activities! From the glimmering lights and thrilling rides at Tivoli Gardens to the sweet little stalls packed into the Old Town square, you can pick up authentic souvenirs for friends and family back home! Indulge in hot apple dumplings and Danish glögg (a mulled wine with liquor and spices), both of which are popular with visitors and make friends with some locals!
To enjoy a piece of festive cheer just click the links to complete the booking on the provider’s website!
- Christmassy Copenhagen Solo Trip: 3 Nights Stay in Gorgeous Airbnb & Return London Flights only £140
- Provider: Airbnb & Flight Finder
- Travel period: 04/12/2018 – 07/12/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Stansted
- Destination airport: Copenhagen
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Penthouse Apartment with a private room
- Score: 4.5/5 on Airbnb
- Location: Frederiksberg, Denmark.
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £140 per person