There’s no doubt that the festive season can be a pretty stressful time! Between getting everything ready and keeping everyone happy it would test anyone’s patience. Get yourself a break with this Christmassy Krakow break that I’ve found on Opodo. Feel that festive magic again!
Christmassy Krakow Break
When it comes to a break like this you want to have everything sorted out and want to think as little as possible about the details. The great thing about this break is that because you’re booking with Opodo you’ll be sorted out in just a couple of clicks. For this offer, you’ll be staying at the Ibis Hotel in the centre of Krakow. You won’t be far from any of the festive magic of the season. The hotel has a great reputation too and makes a great place to relax after a long day of exploring.
Along with your stay in this highly rated hotel you’ve also got return flights from London Stanstead to Krakow included. In Poland, they really do festive spirit right! As you wander around these famous markets you’ll feel like you’ve stepped back in time. Each of the stalls sells traditional treats and fantastic handcrafted wares that make the perfect presents. You can get two birds with one stone with this amazing break and live stress-free as well!
All of the finer details of the deal are just below so follow the link to get everything booked :)
- Christmassy Krakow Break: 3 Nights Stay in a Gorgeous City Centre Hotel During the Christmas Markets incl. Flights for just £94
- Provider: Opodo
- Travel period: 04/12/2018 – 07/12/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: London Stanstead
- Destination airport: Krakow
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Ibis Krakow Centrum
- Score: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Syrokomli, Krakow
- Meals: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £94 per person based on two adults sharing