The beauty of this magical city will captivate you, but don’t take my word for it, go and experience Salzburg this Christmas! Using Trivago and my Flight Finder, I’ve been able to find you a 3-day adventure for a very affordable £134pp!
Christmassy Salzburg Break
The hotel I’ve found you has great reviews on Tripadvisor so rest assured you are in for a wonderful stay! You are a short journey into the heart of the city, so fuel up in the morning and begin your day with a trip to the world-renowned Christkindlmarkt in the main Square. The Domplatz and Residenzplatz are the historical centres of Salzburg and here you can find 92 wooden stalls selling traditional food and sweets like lebkuchen, pretzels, roasted sausages, gingerbread and mulled wine. Try the Jagatee, it is tea with rum and gets you in the Christmas spirit!
Don’t forget your camera because will you be snapping away during your 3 day holiday, capturing the snow-covered roofs and sparking lights that fill the Mirabellplatz, which houses the iconic Mirabell Palace!
To enjoy the scents of sweets and mulled wine in stunning Salzburg, click any of the links :)
- Christmassy Salzburg Break: 3 nights Stay in a Well Rated Hotel in Great Location incl. Return Flights only £134pp
- Provider: Trivago & Kayak (Flight Finder)
- Travel period: 09/12/2018 – 12/12/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Stansted
- Destination airport: Salzburg
- Airline: Ryan Air
- Hotel: Meininger Salzburg City Center
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: 1.7 Miles from city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: none
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £134 per person based on two adults sharing