I have found a deal to the stunning Cinque Terre region of Italy, a truly breathtaking place that should be high up on anyone’s bucket list! I actually wrote and article on the area with advice and pictures plus a video to truly show off this stunning region – you can find my article here. You’ll really be able to make the most of your trip, as this Cinque Terre holiday has it all!
Cinque Terre Holiday
With this fabulous Cinque Terre holiday package from Travelbird plus flights from Ryanair you will be spending 7 nights in a lovely little hotel, with breakfast included each morning and flights included too, all for just £327 per person. That’s not all though: you’ll also get a three-course dinner included, and well as free wine tasting and you’ll receive a Cinque Terre card, which gives you train travel and access to many attractions so you can really make the most of this stunning UNESCO site. Phew! They’ve certainly managed to pack a lot into that deal.
My example flights are from Liverpool to Pisa, and although transfers aren’t included it’s very easy to get to your hotel by train. Check the route here or go to Holiday Extras for transfers, airport hotels, insurance, travel money and much more – you’ll enjoy a cheeky 15% off if you use the link from MyHolidayGuru. You can find car rental deals from carrentals.co.uk, and if you want to travel on different dates or from a different airport head over to Skyscanner or look at the links below.
Your base will be Le Grazie di Porto Venere near the UNESCO Site of Portovenere, a small town popular with Italian celebrities during the summer months. Located on the promenade of Le Grazie di Portovenere and just a few steps from the sea, Hotel della Baia features an outdoor pool and delicious restaurant serving fresh fish and Ligurian specialities. The hotel is just 4km from Portovenere and 12 km from the Cinque Terre National Park. This hotel scores 4/5 on TripAdvisor.
The Cinque Terre is renowned for its scenic beaches, hidden bays, authentic restaurants and boutiques as well as famous grottoes, such the Byron Grotto (where the poet used to stay when residing in Portovenere), the Azzurra Grotto and the Tinetto Grotto. With the Cinque Terre Card included in the offer you can head to the nearby Cinque Terre National Park and explore the historic villages and the dramatic coastline of this Italian paradise. This special card includes a train ticket to use on the Levanto – Cinque Terre – La Spezia line and gives you access to the many paths and the guided tours in the park.
This Cinque Terre holiday is the ultimate Italian adventure, just the thing for a bit of sunshine, culture and relaxation. Follow the links below to book today.
- Cinque Terre Holiday: 7 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast, Dinner, Wine Tasting, Flights and More only £327
- Travel dates: 12th – 19th October 2015
- Hotel available: Date available from 2015 to March 2016
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Approx. air temperature during stay: 20°C
- Approx. water temperature during stay: 21°C
- Airport of departure: Liverpool
- alternative airports: To look for alternative flights try Skyscanner or look at the links below
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel della Baia
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 188 reviews
- Location: Le Grazie di Porto Venere
- Destination: Cinque Terre, Italy
- Meals: Breakfast and one 3-course dinner included
- Airport transfer in Italy: £12 by train, details here
- Rental car: Available on carrentals.co.uk
- Get an exclusive 15% off transfers, travel money, insurance and more from Holiday Extras
- Price: only £327 per person based on 2 adults sharing