One of my favourite options for a little getaway is a city break to Berlin. If you’ve never been, I can’t recommend this city more. It’s so full of history, culture and excitement, and there’s always something new to see on every corner. You will absolutely adore this fantastic and fascinating city!
City Break to Berlin
I’ve spotted some amazing options to get you to Berlin, and the hotel I’ve found is really something. It’s the lovely NH Berlin City Ost, which is in the east of the city. This gorgeous 4-star hotel is in the perfect location for sightseeing. You can hop on some public transport and you’ll be in the heart of the city in about 10 minutes. There’s so much to see in the city, and I recommend you start with the wonderful Brandenburg Gate, the expanse of Alexanderplatz, and of course take in the city’s skyline from the heights of the Fernsehturm.
There are plenty of opportunities to see the city with lots of dates and departure airports available across the UK. I’ve added in some, but of course you can still have a look around and find the perfect holiday that suits you, if you don’t see the dates you want listed below.
Flights from London
Flights from Edinburgh
Flights from Manchester
- Lovely City Break to Berlin: 3 Nights in the German Capital in Fabulous Hotel with Flights from across the UK available from £137
- Provider: Trivago and Flight Finder
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Destination airport: Berlin Schoenefeld
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: NH Berlin City Ost
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: about 10 minutes from Alexanderplatz
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price: only £137 per person based on two adults sharing