I absolutely adore a city break! It’s the perfect way to let off some steam, but still get that little bit of excitement flowing. With this awesome city break getaway Groupon are offering, you can make your very own Summer Stories in two of Europe’s most amazing capital cities. Which two? Well, that’s your choice!
Jet off for a fabulous break!
Your first stop will be the capital of the Czech Republic, Prague. This will definitely start your getaway to remember on a high note! Here, you’ll stay in the Hotel Taurus (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor), located quite close to many sites such as the Farmer’s Market Jirak as well as the Church of the Most Sacred Heart of Our Lord (I know, quite the long name huh?)
After your time in Prague, then it’s off to your next destination. Will you pick Berlin, a historic city steeped in culture, or head off for two nights in Budapest, the city that inspired one of George Ezra’s best hits? I can’t make this choice for you, but I can tell you that whichever you do pick there is a great time in store for you! I spotted this getaway over on Groupon, and it’s part of their week long Summer Stories getaway promotion. Book this awesome trip and your summer of stories can begin!
- Prague and Berlin or Budapest: 4 Night Stay in Choice of Hotel with Flights and Transfers from £139 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Groupon
- Travel dates: dates available between June and December 2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Stay for 6 nights also available
- Airport of departure: London or Manchester
- Airline: budget airline
- Hotel: see deal for full details on each hotel
- Rating: check TripAdvisor for reviews
- Destination: Prague and Berlin or Budapest
- Board: room only
- Transfers between cities included
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £139 per person based on 2 adults sharing