The January blues won’t be long after Christmas is over, a good city break might be just what you need. I’ve found an absolute bargain option for staying in a 4* hotel just outside Prague city centre on Trivago & my Flight Finder! Read on to find out more!
Classy Prague City Break
The Iris Hotel Eden 4* offers a sophisticated hotel option for a bargain price. It is a bit on the outskirts of the city centre which I think explains the great value for money. That’s fine because the tram takes just 25 minutes to reach the centre and drives 7 days a week which makes getting to attractions like Charles Bridge and the John Lennon Wall a doddle.
I’ve found many dates going in January with departures from London and Liverpool listed down below!
Departures from London
- Classy Prague City Break: 2-3 Nights in 4* Hotel with Flights from only £65
- Provider: Trivago & my Flight Finder
- Travel period: January 2019
- Length of stay: 2-3 nights
- Departure airport: London Stansted/Liverpool
- Destination airport:
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Iris Hotel Eden 4*
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: 2.6 Miles from city centre (25 minutes with the tram)
- Meals: Not included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £65 per person based on two adults sharing