You have plenty of choices to design your stay in Cologne. The cathedral city is a true pleasure: starting with the world-famous Cologne cathedral, to the beautiful old town up to the banks of the Rhine. I really recommend you a ride with the ropeway over the Rhine. The view over the city is incredibly wonderful.
On hrs.com you have the chance to book a nice hotel with free access to the sauna, directly in the city centre: Stay 3 Days in the 4-star hotel Azimut Cologne City Center (76% on TripAdvisor) for only £40 per person based on two people sharing.
FYI: the price displayed on hrs.com of £40 per person applies for two persons staying one night. My example of 3 days in Cologne includes 2 nights. That means you book 2 nights (=3 days stay) for a total of £80 for two persons, that’s £40 per person.
- Cologne: 3 Days incl. 4-star Hotel for only £40
- Travel period: depends on availability
- Travel duration: 3 days
- Airport of departure: find appropriate flight bargains on cheaptickets.com or expedia.co.uk or fly.co.uk
- Hotel:4.star hotel Azimut Cologne City Center
- Rating: 76% on TripAdvisor out of 303 reviews
- Hotel location: centrally located, in the northern part of the old town
- Destination: Cologne
- Board basis: self catering (but you can book in addition a rich breakfast buffet for about £7 person)
- Price includes following services: free use of the sauna
- Price: only £40 per person based on two adults sharing