I found you this deal to go to Copenhagen in the New Year! Denmark‘s capital is widely regarded as the coolest Scandinavian capital, and is consistently ranked as the happiest city in the world! You’re bound to return home with a huge smile on your face, after visiting attractions such as the Tivoli Gardens (dating from 1843), the striking contemporary art gallery, Louisiana, or Den Bla Planet Aquarium! The Nyhavn canal is the perfect spot to grab a drink or eat dinner on a sunny day! When eating out, look out for the traditional Danish open-sandwich Smørrebrød, often filled with cold meat or fish!
4* First Hotel Mayfair
The 4* First Hotel Mayfair has a 4/5 rating out of 1,049 reviews on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to love it too! This stylish hotel is conveniently and centrally situated near to Copenhagen’s main attractions. The building dates back to the 1900s but the interior was refurbished in 2008 and expanded in 2016! Throughout the hotel you can spot original pieces of art work by Danish, Italian and Asian artists! There’s a brand new restaurant – Boston Bar and Grill – as well as a bar with a lovely courtyard where you can enjoy a glass of wine! This deal is a B&B stay in a Standard Room, with city views, free Wi-Fi access and a flat screen TV. As part of the price you also get to visit the Carlsberg Brewery and taste some beer!
I found this deal on Voyage Prive! Please book directly with them. Have a great time!
- Copenhagen Getaway: 3 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights for only £272 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive (with free online registration)
- Travel dates: 7 – 10 January 2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Edinburgh
- Alternative airports: London, Manchester, Birmingham, Glasgow, Bristol, Newcastle
- Airline: Ryanair/ EasyJet
- Hotel: 4* First Mayfair Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 rating out of 1,049 reviews on TripAdvisor
- Location: city centre
- Destination: Copenhagen, Denmark
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer not included
- Price includes booking fee & visit to brewery
- Price: only £272 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly