Need a little break? Then may I present a wonderful Copenhagen solo getaway that I spotted over on Expedia. It’s the perfect way to escape the office for a couple of days, and experience a beautiful Scandinavian capital for yourself.
Book a lovely Copenhagen solo getaway
You’ll be staying in a lovely single dorm at the Sleepchp, which is perfect if you’d still like a little bit of privacy on your holiday. It’s not as intense as other dorms. The hostel also has shared bathrooms, a common area where you can meet some other travellers, and a fantastic restaurant where you can grab some breakfast.
It’s close to some of Copenhagen’s best sights, such as the stunning Tivoli Gardens. This spot is perfect for sitting back with a book and a coffee and just people watching – and you never know, you might make some mates while you’re here! You should also be sure to experience some of the nightlife in the city, it can’t be beat! And never worry about feeling lost here – almost all the locals can speak English, and they’re super friendly.
Grab yourself this wonderful getaway to Copenhagen – you sure won’t regret it!
- Copenhagen: 2 Nights in Downtown Hostel with Return Flights from London £148
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 04/09/2018 – 06/09/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: London Stansted
- Destination airport: Copenhagen
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Sleepchp
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Zealand, 3km from Tivoli Gardens
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £148 based on one adult