I found you this delightful deal to go to Corfu this May! The island of Corfu occupies an excellent position in the Mediterranean, expect white sandy beaches and ocean views all round! If relaxing on the beach or by the pool is not doing it for you, then how about a bike ride, a diving trip, a horse riding day, a tennis match, windsurfing or doing another water sport? All of these activities are available either on site or near to your hotel! If you fancy a day trip, Kerkira city is a short bus ride away, and is a lovely place to visit!
4* Grecotel Daphnila Bay
The 4* Grecotel Daphnila Bay has a 4.5/5 rating out of 295 reviews on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to love it too! This luxurious, elegant resort has a stunning hilltop location, which overlooks Dassia Bay. The hotel boasts both an indoor and outdoor pool, and you’ll find a restaurant and spa on site. You’ll be staying in a double room with a gorgeous mountain view, and for the duration of your stay, you’ll be able to indulge on all-inclusive breakfast, lunch, dinner, drinks and snacks!
I found this deal on LoveHolidays! Please book directly with them. Have a great holiday!
- 4* Corfu Holiday: 4 Nights incl. Flights & 4* All-Inclusive Hotel for only £286 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with LoveHolidays
- Your holiday is ATOL protected by LoveHolidays
- Can book with as little as £49
- Travel dates: 3 – 7 May 2017
- Length of stay: 4 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted or Gatwick
- Hand luggage included, hold luggage can be added during booking process from £26 per 15 kg bag each way
- Hotel: 4* Grecotel Daphnila Bay
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 295 reviews + Certicate of Excellence
- Destination: Dassia, Corfu
- Meals: self-catering
- Airport transfer not included, can be added during booking process from £21 pp return
- Price: only £286 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly