Corfu is definitely my favorite when it comes to the gorgeous Greek islands :) With amazing climate all year long, don’t you worry about getting that perfect tan! On top of all, you will be treated to a selection of great sights and stunning historical remains. Check out Corfu Old Town and stroll the pebble stone streets or head up to the Old Fortress for beautiful views over the whole city. Located in Corfu’s north coast which used to be a calm fishing village, you’re in a great spot to soak up some beach vibes. Sidari beach is right around the corner from your hotel and there are lovely taverns and boutiques all around.
Book your Corfu holiday package today!
You’ll be staying in the Sunny Corfu Apartments with excellent ratings (4,5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence). Facilities on site include a spacious outdoor pool area with sun loungers and a pool bar. Once a week, the family-run apartment will treat you to a Greek night with traditional dishes and music. Don’t miss out ;) By the beach, you can enjoy many water sports like diving and snorkeling :) At this price, you shouldn’t think twice. Get booking already ;)
I found this deal on Thomson!
- Corfu Holiday Package: 1 Week incl. Hotel, Flights & Transfers only £179pp
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Thomson!
- Travel dates: 12 – 19 May 2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Gatwick
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Hotel: Sunny Corfu Apartments
- Rating: 4,5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 187 reviews
- Location: Sidari
- Destination: Corfu, Greece
- Meals: self catering
- Airport transfer in Corfu: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Price: only £179 per person based on 2 adults sharing