Corfu is one of the most desirable holiday destinations of this century. It’s not really any wonder why, when you take into consideration the beauty of the island, the weather and the expanses of beaches… well, here’s your chance!
Short Holiday in Corfu
The deal I have found you is available on groupon.co.uk for only £139 per person. This includes your 3 Nights 4* All-Inclusive Hotel and Flights from a London Airport (depends on date of travel). It’s worth noting that you can extend this trip to up to 7 Nights… so you could make this a really nice week away!
With this deal you will be staying in the 4* Mareblue Beach Resort, which has received a good TripAdvisor rating of 4/5. As previously mentioned, you’ll be staying here on an all-inclusive basis, so once you get to the hotel you will have absolutely nothing to worry about for the rest of your break.
If you do keep this as a short break, you won’t have much time to make the most of it. This holiday is definitely the perfect opportunity to be lazy. Where better to be lazy than on a beautiful beach on Corfu, whilst having everything included? It’s the perfect option!
Your hotel is located near St. Spyridon, which is famous for the beautiful beaches there. I would definitely recommend heading to as many of them as possible, although if you’re on a short break it could be a bit too much effort!
This is a great opportunity for you to escape the rubbish weather in the UK and just have some fun, enjoying the beautiful island and excellent hotel.
- Corfu Short Holiday: 3 Nights incl. 4* All-Inclusive Hotel & Flights only £139
- Travel dates: select dates from 18/05/2015 – 21/10/2015 (depends on availability)
- Travel duration: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: London
- Hotel: 4* Mareblue Beach Resort
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 720 reviews
- Destination: Saint Spyridon, Corfu
- Board: all-inclusive
- Airport transfer in Corfu not included (to see how to get there, click here)
- Find cheap Car Hire on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £139 per person based on 2 adults sharing