I’ve found a great deal for Corfu this March! Corfu is one of the Greek islands, settled in the Mediterranean with beautiful sea views. A cultural combination of museums and mountains, hikers will enjoy wandering through woody slopes of cypress trees to vertigo-inducing village settlements, as of yet undisturbed by Corfu’s tourism. Lovers of culture will enjoy Corfu’s nearby historic old town, and its museums such as Corfu Museum of Asian Art and Casa Parlante, a unique museum displayed in an apartment and depicting Greek life in the 19th century. And of course, sun seekers have all boxes ticked with this stunning coastal location.
5* Corfu Palace
Corfu Palace Hotel has an incredible 5* rating, and is rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor by 585 reviewers. This hotel has the perfect location, right on the beach but also only a 5 minute walk from the heart of the historic city of Corfu. Inside, the decor creates a traditional and elegant atmosphere, while outside you can catch some rays on sun loungers by the pool. Included in the price of this deal, you’ll have access to a variety of foods every morning at the breakfast buffet. In the evenings, f you don’t want to venture into the town, there’s a restaurant, bar and casino on site for some evening entertainment. If you want to treat yourself, a spa is also available and the hotel is child-friendly.
I found this deal on Expedia! Please book with them directly. Have a great holiday!
- 5* Corfu Palace: 4 Nights incl. Flights, 5* Hotel and Breakfast for only £197pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Expedia
- Travel dates: 26 March 2017 – 30 March 2017
- Length of stay: 4 Nights
- Airport of departure: East Midlands Airport
- Hotel: 5* Corfu Palace
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 585 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Corfu, Greek Island
- Meals: Breakfast buffet
- Airport transfer in Corfu NOT included
- Price: only £197 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly