I found you this Corfu Summer Holiday in September 2017! This wonderful Greek island is connected with myth and legend, Odysseus was supposedly shipwrecked here! But not a bad place to be shipwrecked! You definitely won’t be disappointed with the glittering seas, sandy beaches and quaint mountain villages! And, the hospitality of the local people has no competition, you’ll receive the warmest of welcomes wherever you go! The island’s main city, Corfu Town, is 6km from your hotel, where you can visit the old town and medieval castle. I also recommend excursions to nearby islands such as Paxos and Pontikonissi for a fun day trip!
The Anita Hotel has a 4/5 rating on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to have an excellent stay there! The hotel has a lovely, peaceful location, situated amongst palm and cyprus trees, just 300m from Pernama beach. There is a pool on site too! This deal is based on a self-catering stay in a double or twin room, but a breakfast buffet is available each morning for a surcharge. On site there is a Greek restaurant and BBQ facilities.
I found this deal on LoveHolidays! Please book directly with them. Have an amazing holiday!
- Corfu Summer Holiday: 7 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights for only £213pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with LoveHolidays
- Your holiday is ATOL protected by LoveHolidays
- Travel dates: 17 – 24 September 2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Alternative airports: London Gatwick (price may vary)
- Airline: Budget Airline
- Deal includes hand luggage only
- Hold luggage can be added from £27.50 per 15kg bag each way
- Hotel: Anita Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 98 reviews
- Destination: Perama, Corfu
- Meals: self-catering
- Airport transfer can be added during booking process from £23pp return
- Price: only £213 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly