Corfu forms the northernmost part of Greece with a history that’s as old as the fascinating Greek myths. The Greek god Zeus is said to have spent one of his honeymoons here… Who can blame him – this island is simply stunning!
Book this Corfu Family Trip today!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic Theodosia Studios & Apartments (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) and I’m so excited for you staying in this beautiful hotel on your Corfu Family Trip! There’s a pool as well as Free Internet and a bar and lounge! So in your evenings, just buy a couple of cocktails and hang out with your loved one, maybe with a pack of cards ;) Your hotel is located just a ten minute walk away from the dynamic center of Sidari, so you’ll still be situated in a pretty quiet, out-of-the-way location!
I found this deal on Thomson!
- Corfu Family Trip: 7 Nights incl. Hotel, Flights & Transfers only £302 pp!
- Provider: Book this deal through Thomson!
- Travel dates: 17-25 July 2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights (+1 overnight inbound flight)
- Airport of departure: London Luton/Stansted
- alternative airports: East Midlands, London Gatwick, Birmingham, Newcastle, Manchester (prices vary!)
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Hotel: Theodosia Studios & Apartments
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 87 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: 10 mins walk from Sidari centre
- Destination: Sidari, Corfu
- Meals: Self-Catering
- Airport transfer in Corfu: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Price: only £302 per person based on 2 adults and 1 child sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!