The beautiful second city of Ireland tucked along the gorgeous southern coast is quite a marvel at Christmas time. You can see it yourself with this deal I found using Airbnb & my Flight Finder. Read on to find out more!
Cork Christmas Markets
This Luxury double room near city centre in an affluent suburb of the city has rave reviews from guests who found the host very friendly and her breakfast tastier still! A bus stop is just a 10-minute walk away with a bus every 15 minutes. Though the walk into the city is very scenic along the River Lee so I’d recommend doing it at least once. The Christmas markets will be in full swing at this time of year with a Ferris wheel, food markets, carol singers and a carousel. If you can I’d recommend taking a day trip out to nearby Cobh, once one of the largest ports used during British rule, now a beautiful seaside town well worth the visit!
Click the links below to view this deal and have a great trip!
- Cork Christmas Markets: 2 Nights in Gorgeous Room in Detached House Near City Centre incl. Breakfast with Flights only £78!
- Provider: Airbnb & my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 08/12/2018 – 10/12/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: London
- Destination airport: Cork
- Airline: Ryanair
- Airbnb listing: (2)Luxury double room near city centre
- Score: 5/5 out of 272 reviews
- Location: Cork City
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £78 per person based on two adults sharing