I’ve found you a great holiday to the sun-kissed island of Corfu in October 2017. It’s the ideal getaway to banish those winter blues you’re sure to be feeling in the later part of this year. Best get booking now then!
Corfu Villa Sunshine
Your hotel is the Corfu Villa Rainbow (rated 5/5 on TripAdvisor), which as the name suggests is a colourful paradise. It’s the perfect spot for relaxing back after your day on the beach or exploring the island’s coastline. There’s so much to do in Corfu you’ll rarely find a moment to sit back and relax. There’s a golf club closeby your hotel, so if you’ve brought your clubs with you why not fit in a round of golf? You could take in the sights of the Mediterranean Sea too with a cliff walk across the coast, the perfect spot for getting that perfect Instagram picture.
Take a stroll to one of the three beaches closeby. Glyfada, Kontogialos or Myrtiotisa beaches are all lined with golden sand and have some incredible views out to the horizon. What better spot to soak up the sun! When you’re back, then you can either make dinner yourselves in the fully equipped kitchen in the apartment and enjoy on the balcony, or head out a little further and enjoy the traditional Greek cuisine on offer in the local restaurants.
I found this deal on Loveholidays so be sure you book directly with them! Have a great time!
- Corfu: 7 Nights incl Hotel & Flights only £156pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Loveholidays
- This holiday is ATOL protected
- Travel dates: 11 – 18 October 2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Gatwick
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: Corfu Villa Rainbow
- Rating: 5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1 review
- Destination: Corfu, Greece
- Meals: self catering
- Airport transfer not included, can be added for £48.50 return.
- Hand luggage included in price. 20kg hold luggage can be added at £22.50 per bag each way.
- Price: only £156 per person based on 2 adults sharing