October can be quite gloomy back home – spice it up with a bit of sunshine in Costa Brava! With this deal to Costa Brava, you and your loved one will be able to enjoy that summer feeling for a little bit longer!
Book your Costa Brava Break today!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic Papi Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor), and it’s the perfect place to stay on your Costa Brava Break! Located just 50m from the beach, you can just roll out of bed and wake up to the cool waters! Each room comes with an en-suite, satellite TV, a minibar, a safety deposit box and a balcony or terrace! And don’t worry about finding places to eat, as you’ll be smothered by breakfast as well as dinner on each day of your stay! There’s also a cafe and a snack bar if you need, as well as a lounge and of course, an outdoor swimming pool! Or you can just lie on the sunbeds by the pool if you wanna build up that tan of yours!
I foudn this deal on Onthebeach!
- Costa Brava Break: 4 Nights incl. Half-board Hotel & Flights only £234 pp
- Travel dates: 29th September – 3rd October 2016
- Length of stay: 4 Nights
- Airport of departure: Glasgow Prestwick
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Papi Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 254 reviews
- Location: approx. 50m from beach
- Destination: Costa Brava
- Meals: Half board
- Airport transfer in Costa Brava available from £31
- Price: only £234 per person based on 2 adults sharing