The Costa Brava is one of Spain’s most famous holiday destinations and its easy to sea why. Deep blue waters and beautiful rugged coastline as far as the eye can see. On top of all you get charming old towns with little alleyways and unique boutiques to shop in. The perks if this Costa Brava break?! Your get to stay in a super secluded spot in Platja d’Aro :) Your hotel is nestled into the cliffs so be sure to expect grand sea views and less noise without loosing easy access to the main sights… it’s the perfect escape!
Your Costa Brava Break!
You ‘ll be staying in the 4* Hotel Cap Roig named after the gorgeous Cap Roig beach. The hotel scores 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor while previous customers praise the views and the location. Facilities on site include a restaurant, several bars, and a spa. Enjoy unlimited access and get discount on the spa treatments as well :) Your half board options is already included and you will be treated to a welcome drink on arrival. Let the holiday begin ;)
Book this deal through Voyage Prive!
Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Costa Brava Break: 4 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Half Board, Flights & Extras only £181 pp
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive!
- Travel dates: depend on availability
- example dates: 14 – 17 October 2017 (other dates available)
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: London all airports
- alternative airports: Newcastle, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Leeds, Newcastle, East Midlands, Belfast (prices may vary)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Cap Roig
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 347 reviews
- Location: Platja d’Aro
- Destination: Costa Brava, Spain
- Meals: Half Board
- Airport transfer in Girona: check your options here!
- Price: only £181 per person based on 2 adults sharing