This Costa Brava break could take you to a really beautiful part of Spain, showing off some of the best parts of the coastline. This holiday (incidentally, with masses of dates available) is definitely a really good way for you to have a break away from the UK. I have combined a great hotel deal with cheap flights and here are the details…
Costa Brava Break at the 4* Blaucel
Your Hotel is available on travelbird.co.uk from £95 per person. This includes your 3 Night stay, full board (excluding drinks) and free use of the wellness facilities. I have picked the 3 nights option, but if you fancy to stay longer than just 3 nights you can get this hotel for 4 nights (from £125 pp) or for 7 nights (£220 per person). You can also add up to 2 more persons to this holiday and children under 12 years get a 50% discount. That’s a great opportunity to create your perfect Costa Brava break for the whole family.
You will be staying in the 4-star Blaucel, which has received an excellent TripAdvisor rating of 4/5 as well as being awarded a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence. Whilst you’re staying here you’ll be provided with a full board option and you have access to the wellness facilities.
This hotel is located in Blanes and is just few minutes walk from the nearest beach. The hotel does have its own outdoor and indoor swimming pools for those days you just don’t fancy the beach as well as a spa with steam room, sauna, jacuzzi and a hot tub. Perfect for you to relax at the hotel and to forget about your daily life at home. It’s worth noting that Barcelona is only an hour away from your place and this city is always worth a visit. So you’ll have the opportunity to do exactly that!
Flights from London Stansted to Girona
The flights I have found you will cost you £56 per person on bravofly.co.uk. The dates I have used for this Costa Brava Break are 23/09/2015 – 26/09/2015. This means that you’ll be able to have a really nice holiday for £151 per person!
It’s definitely worth remembering that there is availability for this hotel from June until October, but the price for the Summer months increases. Another possibility to find cheap flights is to fly to Barcelona Airport (BCN).
This is an amazing deal for a holiday throughout the year.. it’s a great way for you to have flexibility when you go and how long for! Definitely worth considering!
- Costa Brava Break: 3 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Full Board, Use of Wellness Facilities & Flights only £151
- Travel dates: 23/09/2015 – 26/09/2015, many other dates in June, July, August, September and October 2015 available
- Travel duration: 3 Nights (4 or 7 Nights available!)
- approx. air temperature during stay: 21°C
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- alternative airports: Bristol, Bournemouth, Manchester, Birmingham, Glasgow (flights slightly more expensive)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4-star Hotel Blaucel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 139 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: close to beach
- Destination: Costa Brava, Spain
- Meals: full board (drinks not included)
- Price includes use of wellness facilities
- Airport transfer in Spain not included. By bus 50 mins, up to £5 each way (to see how to get there, click here)
- Find cheap Car Hire on carrentals.co.uk
- You can add up to 2 people per room. Children aged 0-2 can stay for free; children aged 3-10 can stay with a 50% discount; and children aged 11 and over are counted and charged as adults
- Price: only £151 per person based on 2 adults sharing