Costa Brava is one of Spain’s most beautiful resorts – with its long stretches of beach, history and Moorish architecture, it’s really a great place to unwind! If you’re looking for a quick getaway this year, I found this Costa Brava break for three people using Voyage Prive. This price is based on two adults and one child.
Costa Brava Family Break
With this deal, you will get a fabulous 3-night stay at the GHT Hotel Aquarium & Spa. This 4* hotel is in the quiet area of Platja Fenals, so you’ll have a relaxing time! This well-reviewed hotel has pools, a spa area, Turkish baths, archery gallery and evening entertainment. This deal includes a pool view room for three people, with a child discount of £86 included in this price. Did I mention that you will receive full-board meals?
The area of Costa Brava is a popular choice for family holidays due to its beautiful, coastal landscape and stunning architecture. I recommend spending time in the quaint fishing port of Sant Feliu de Guixols to eat some tasty seafood. You can also visit the glitzier S’Agaro or the more lively beach of Platja d’Aro. There are lots of things to do in this Spanish resort so you and the family won’t be bored! With the weather still a balmy 20 degrees Celsius in October, you can still catch the rays!
What are you waiting for? Follow the links below to book this relaxing deal! :)
- Costa Brava Family Break: 3 Nights in 4* All-Inclusive Hotel incl. Child Discount & Flights just £121pp
- Provider: Voyage Prive
- Travel period: (Sample dates) 16/10/2018 – 19/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: London (all)
- Destination airport: Barcelona BCN
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: GHT Hotel Aquarium & Spa
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Platja Fenals, Costa Brava
- Meals: Full-board basis
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £121 per person based on two adults sharing