If you’ve got sunshine on your mind, there really is no better place to look than the Costa Brava in Spain. There are beautiful sandy beaches, crystal blue waters, and clear skies to gaze upon. Don’t worry that this Costa Brava getaway is for October 2017, as the temperatures could still hit a pretty impressive 18 degrees. If a stroll on a warm beach in October sounds too good to pass up, then this could be just the deal for you. The only stressful side, is trying to decide who you’re going to bring with you!
Your Costa Brava Getaway
Your hotel is the 4* Hotel President (rated 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor), and with a name like this you’d expect nothing less than the best. That’s exactly what you’ll find here, with crisp bedding set against bold and striking decor in the rooms. You’ll be greeted with a bottle of cava on your arrival, perfect for enjoying in the comfort of your Superior Room.
The hotel is located in Figerues, which is the home of the world famous artist Salvador Dali. His influence is seen right across the hotel, with the artistic furniture and eccentric designs a big homage to him. Be sure you check out the Dali Museum, which is a 10 minute walk from your hotel and a further chance to explore the artist’s life and work.
Please remember that once you click the link, you will have to create a Voyage Prive account (if you do not have one already) in order to view the deal.
- Costa Brava: 4 Nights incl 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £156pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 1 – 5 October 2017
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Stays of 5, 7 & 10 nights also available at a surcharge
- Airport of departure: Birmingham
- Alternative airports: London, Manchester, Glasgow, Bristol, Liverpool, Newcastle, Belfast, Leeds Bradford, Cardiff, East Midlands (all at a surcharge)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Hotel President
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 471 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Costa Brava, Spain
- Meals: breakfast included
- Airport transfer in Costa Brava not included, check Rome2Rio for your options
- Price: only £156 per person based on 2 adults sharing