I’ve found the most perfect holiday for you today. October is the perfect time to escape to the sun, and where better to get some sun than in Spain? With sandy beaches and almost guaranteed sunshine, it’s a great antidote to the miserable and rainy days we expect here. Treat yourself this year to a 4* holiday in the winter sun – you won’t regret it.
Book your 4* Spanish break today!
You’ll stay at the 4* Hotel Luna (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor) on the Costa Brava. It’s located just by the beach, which is perfect for sun seekers in the winter months. Relax in the sunshine on some of the miles of beach available, or take a dip in the any of the hotel’s four pools. Sandy beaches and crystal blue water stretching out for miles – what more could you want!
As you’re staying full board, you’ll get to enjoy the delicious food on offer in the hotel’s restaurant. Try some Spanish delicacies in the evening buffet, and treat yourself to a tasty breakfast before you start your day. What’s a holiday to Spain without some tapas with your drink?
I found this deal for you on Voyage Privé! Be sure to book it directly with them. Have a fantastic trip!
Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Privé
- Travel dates: 15 – 18 October 2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: East Midlands
- Alternative airports: London, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Liverpool & many more (prices vary)
- Airline: budget airline
- Hotel: 4* Luna Club
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 351 reviews
- Destination: Costa Brava, Spain
- Meals: full board
- This holiday is ATOL protected
- Included in the price: £15 booking fee
- Price: only £140 per person based on 2 adults sharing