Why not enjoy a fun Costa del Sol family holiday with your loved ones this Autumn, this Costa del Sol family holiday package could be the one that you and your family have been searching for. :) I have found a great offer on Travelbird for a stunning hotel, paired with flights found on Skyscanner, for a family of three to enjoy a sunny one week getaway. So why not live a little, by treating yourself to some all-inclusive fun.
Costa del Sol Family Holiday
The area is known the world over for its gorgeous blue waters, warm and welcoming locals and stunning beaches. It is an incredibly relaxing and tranquil setting that will leave you feeling refreshed to no end. That being said, if your family likes a little hint of adventure, the Costa del Sol is not lacking in options. My personal recommendation would be visiting Adventure-Spain.com to enquire about their off-road safari tours. It is an amazing way to see some countryside and a great way to add a bit of variety to your sunny beach holiday.
The hotel you will be staying in is the 4* VK Gran Via Costa del Sol (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor) It has an absolutely amazing outdoor pool which lights up majestically at night time. Each morning you will be treated to a delicious free breakfast (as you would expect from an All Inclusive holiday) and the suites are lavish to say the least. Each one is kitted out with all the mod-cons you will need to look after your children.
The example flights I’ve selected for this deal will travel between London and Malaga Airports. The flights have to be booked separately and you can see your flights in the screenshot at the bottom of this post! Feel free to use the link below to find your own flights that suit you better – flights to Malaga are available from across the UK. You also have the option on Travelbird to add extra children to the deal for a surcharge, so be sure if you are adding children to change your flights too! :)
Escape for a peaceful and luxurious Costa del Sol family holiday this Autumn. Follow the link below to book this great offer now.
- Costa del Sol Family Holiday: 5 Nights 4* All Inclusive Hotel and Flights for Family of 3 only £195 pp
- Travel period: 27th September to 2nd October
- Length of stay: 5 nights
- Air temperature during stay: 21°C
- Airport of departure: London Stansted, returning to London Gatwick
- Destination: Malaga
- Airline: Ryanair and British Airways
- Hotel: VK Gran Via Costa Del Sol
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 713 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Mijas, Spain
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: €12-28 on train or book shuttle / taxi transfers here
- Rental car: Available on carrentals.co.uk
- Get an exclusive 15% off transfers, travel money, insurance and more from Holiday Extras
- Price: only £195 per person based on two adults and one child sharing
Hotel details and booking
Book or look for flights