I’ve found you a great Costa Dorada last minute family holiday. Grab the whole gang together and all you have to stress about is for how long you’re going to lie on the beach. There are a number of cheap dates around this time so you can choose the one that best suits you.
Costa Dorada Last Minute Family Fun
You’ll all stay together at the cute SB Corona Tortosa, which is rated 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor so you know you’re in for luxury here. It has everything you need for a family holiday. There’s a great pool outside where the kids can splash around. Or, they can climb up the mini playground. Don’t forget to check out the hotel’s restaurant, where the buffet will provide options for even the most fussy eaters to enjoy.
The hotel is right by the tourist town of Tortosa, which has plenty of activities to keep the whole family entertained. There’s a cinema close to the hotel, where you can bring the kids to watch the latest flicks if the weather is getting too much. If you want to explore a little further, then it’s easy to get around. There are public transport links nearby, so getting around the ares will be a doddle. For a surcharge, why not rent a bicycle and see the area that way!
I found this awesome deal on Loveholidays so be sure you’ve booked directly with them! I hope you have a great time!
- Costa Dorada Last Minute Family Holiday: 7 Nights incl Hotel & Flights only £245pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Loveholidays
- This holiday is ATOL protected
- Travel dates: 14 – 21 August 2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Glasgow
- Airline: budget airline
- Hotel: SB Corona Tortosa
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 182 reviews
- Destination: Costa Dorada, Spain
- Meals: room only
- Price: only £254 per person based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing