Grab this early summer holiday deal to Costa Teguise in Lanzarote! This canary island is home to Timanfaya National Park, the mountainous remains of a former volcanic landscape. You can take bus tour through the park, stopping at Mount Timanfaya itself to take a camel ride up the mountain, and have a bite to eat at El Diablo restaurant, which serves Canarian food cooked using geothermal heat.
4* VitalClass Lanzarote Sport & Wellness Resort
The 4* VitalClass Lanzarote Sport & Wellness Resort has a 4/5 rating out of 901 reviews on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to love it too! The hotel is situated right next to Costa Teguise’s shoreline and Las Cucharas beach, as well as within close proximity to the centre of the Costa Teguise resort. A shuttle services runs into the centre everyday too. This resort offers an incredible range of activities: volleyball, shooting, table tennis and more! Guests can also rent out equipment to learn sports such as diving or wake boarding! This deal is based on a bed & breakfast stay in a Junior Suite with a balcony or terrace. All rooms are decorated in a stylish, modern design and have a separate kitchen and bathroom.
I found this deal on LoveHolidays! Please book directly with them. Have a fantastic holiday!
- Costa Teguise Trip: 7 Nights incl. 4* Wellness Resort & Flights for only £266pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with LoveHolidays
- Travel dates: 2 – 9 May 2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Leeds Bradford
- Alternative airports: London Gatwick, Manchester, Bristol (prices may vary)
- Airline: Budget airline
- Hotel: VitalClass Lanzarote Sport & Wellness Resort
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 901 reviews
- Destination: Costa Teguise, Lanzarote
- Meals: Breakfast
- Shuttle transfer from £14pp
- Price: only £266 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly