I love Cologne. I’ve been there a couple of times, as I am lucky enough to live closeby, and every time it amazes me with something new. There’s nothing as nice as sitting by the Rhine and watching the sun set over the cathedral. I’d love you to experience it yourself, so I’ve spotted a lovely Cologne solo holiday for you to enjoy. It gives you four nights here, so lots of time to visit around Northrhine Westphalia, the state Cologne is in.
Grab a fabulous Cologne solo holiday
You’ll be staying in a lovely and bright private room in the Belgium Quarter of the city. The city centre is super close by, with the cathedral and the main train station a 20 minute walk. Don’t stress about that though, as there is an underground station about a five minute walk from the apartment.
While you stay here, you’ll be in a cosy and bright room, which also has a balcony where you can chill and take in the sights of the city. There’s also a flat screen TV with cable in your room. Perfect for chilling back! Book this break with the links below!
- Cologne Solo Break: 4 Nights in Private Room in the Belgium Quarter with Flights from Bristol £155
- Provider: AirBnB and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 24/09/2018 – 28/04/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Bristol
- Destination airport: Cologne Bonn
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: private room
- Score: 5/5 on AirBnB
- Location: 20 minute walk from city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £155 per person based on two adults sharing